Oh no, I see, a spider web, it's tangled up with me,
我被束缚在一张蜘蛛网上,逐渐失去理智。
And I lost my head, the thought of all the stupid things I said,
我无法思考,满脑浮现着我所说过的傻话。
Oh no, what's this? A spider web and I'm caught in the middle,
噢,不,这是什么?一张蜘蛛网,而我被困在其中。
So I turned to run, the thought of all the stupid things I've done,
我尝试挣脱,想着那些我曾欲做蠢事的想法。
I never meant to cause you trouble, and I never meant to do you wrong,
我从未想过造成你的困扰,从未刻意对你不义。
Oh well, if I ever caused you trouble, oh no, I never meant to do you harm.
天呐,如果我确实造就了你的麻烦,请相信我并非刻意伤害你。
Oh no, I see, a spider web and it's me in the middle,
噢,不,我发现,我被一张蜘蛛网纠缠。
So I twist and turn, here am I in my little bubble,
于是我扭转身躯拼命挣脱,我沉沦在这狭窄的泡影中。
Singing out, I never meant to cause you trouble, and I never meant to do you wrong.
高歌着,我从未想过造成你的困扰,从未刻意对你不义。
Oh well, if I ever caused you trouble, oh no, I never meant to do you harm.
若我确实造就了你的麻烦,请相信我并非刻意伤害你
下载链接: |